Whether you’re single, bae’d up, or something in between… we all know that making Valentine’s Day plans is hard.
Let us make it simple for you with 10 romantic and fool-proof ideas for how to spend your V-Day the right way.
As for how the night ends…well, that’s up to you…
- Head out for a romantic dinner in Sydney’s Circular Quay and enjoy a mouth-watering feast at Hurricane’s Grill. Sip a glass of wine or two, or enjoy its exclusive Valentine’s Day Love Potion cocktail with gin, fresh strawberry puree, lemon juice and Prosecco.
- Don’t feel like getting dressed up and heading out? Get dressed down and experience Valentine’s Day like a golden goddess with APSU’s Varanasi range. The collection includes gold leaf, blended with aromatic rose, lush jasmine, and fragrant wood oils to suffuse the senses. For the men, pamper your lover with the Varanasi foot rituals collection with refreshing peppermint and spearmint oils, lavender and cinnamon to stimulate the muscles.
- Over the fuss about Valentine’s Day? Whether it be with bae, or you’re planning a fun night in with the girls, order a romantic takeout dinner with foodora and pop on a movie and have a nice bottle of wine to hand. foodora is reducing the minimum order value to $15; perfect if you are treating the number one in your life (we’re looking at you!)
- Try something different with a lunch cruise around Sydney Harbour with Captain Cook Cruises! Enjoy a nice bottle of wine and fancy lunch to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Treat your lover to a couple’s massage at The Day Spa at The Langham, Sydney to really unwind and relax.
- Do something a little different and register for Cupid’s Undie Run around Sydney. All proceeds go to the Children’s Tumour Foundation and you get to hang out with people in undies all day. We know, what more could you ask for…
- Do something fun this year and get active to shake things up. Try going on a hike or exploring at Wattamolla in the Royal National Park to find hidden waterfalls.
- Go that step further by treating your lover to a romantic sunset movie at the Ben & Jerry’s Openair Cinemas.
- Keen for something simple? Enjoy a picnic with your lover at Dudley Page Reserve which boasts one of the best views of the city! Pop some bubbles and get close whilst watching the sunset.
- Want to be really romantic and spoil your loved one? Buy a ticket to a luxurious destination and get away for a few cosy days.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.