EARLY TO PITCH, EARLY TO RISE
Book your Easter and Mother’s Day media pitch early with a PR agency in Sydney and enjoy strategic exposure.
Good timing is key to PR success!
Valentine’s Day may be the next major occasion for many people, but Polkadot PR is already thinking way beyond that – of events and holidays in April and May! Clients want to see their selections featured in Easter or Mother’s Day holiday gift guides in newspapers, magazines and online. A reliable PR agency understands that for clients’ products to be included in the media coverage for these seasonal campaigns, the time to pitch is NOW!
There are two lead times being followed when pitching to various media outfits: long and short. Lead times vary based on how frequently a media outfit runs a segment or publishes an issue. Print magazines follow long lead times, with issues ready for printing three months ahead of release. TV, radio, newspapers and online publications follow shorter lead times and require pitches to be submitted two to four weeks before the target release.
Contact a trusted Sydney public relations agency like Polkadot PR now to work on your short-lead media pitch in time for Easter and/or Mother’s Day! Avoid missing deadlines – and enhance your media exposure. See our media pitching timelines now!
Polkadot PR lead times:
- Short lead time – Immediate to 8-week lead time
- Long lead time – 3 to 4-month lead time
Media pitching timelines for seasonal campaigns:
- Back to School – long lead pitch October, short lead pitch up to end of January
- Australia Day – long lead pitch October, short lead pitch up to end of January
- Valentine’s Day – long lead pitch November, short lead pitch up to mid-February
- Easter – long lead pitch December, short lead pitch up to April
- Mother’s Day – long lead pitch January, short lead pitch up to end of May
- Christmas in July – long lead pitch April, short lead pitch up to end of July
- Father’s Day – long lead pitch June, short lead pitch up to September
- Christmas – long lead pitch August, short lead pitch up to end of December
- New Year’s Resolution – long lead pitch September, short lead pitch up to end of December
- Summer – long lead pitch June, short lead pitch up to end of March
- Autumn – long lead pitch December, short lead pitch up to end of May
- Winter – long lead pitch January, short lead pitch up to end of August
- Spring – long lead pitch June, short lead pitch up to end of November
Refer to our media pitching timelines in more detail at www.polkadotpr.com.au/media-pitching-timelines
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.